The NNRC National Court Reporters Directory
All Your Court Reporting Needs in One Place
Click on the Directory Below to Find an Official NNRC Resource
Timely, Accurate Court Reporting Services
Whether you are seeking national court reporting companies or need to book a deposition in Canada, the United Kingdom or Europe, the members of the National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) use the latest technology to produce accurate reports to meet your deadlines. Each and every one of our resources are designed to make your life easier. Our timely, efficient members will produce the results your case needs, because to them, you are more than just a number.
- National & International Court Reporting
- National & Worldwide Real-time Reporting
- Real-time Streaming (Text, Video, or Both)
- Daily Copy & Same-Day Rough-Drafts
- Expedited Transcripts
- Green Transcripts – Paperless Transcripts via PDF
- Email Delivery & Web-Based Transcript Repositories
- Full-Sized & Condensed Transcripts
- Word Index (Concordance)
- Exhibits Scanning & Linking To Searchable PDF Format
- Court Reporter Scheduling in the USA, UK, Europe and Canada
- Secure, Off-Site Archiving Of All Transcripts
- National & global Legal Videography
- Conference Rooms across the nation and around the world
- Network of Video Conferencing Facilities Worldwide
To schedule a court reporter, call 866.337.6672 to reach NNRC’s National Court Reporter Booking Office 24 hour toll-free.
Find the Services You Need!
Real Time Reporting
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Search the NNRC Global Network
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: Gulf State College At the NNRC, the health and well-being of our clients and employees is most important. We have been closely following updates from the WHO and CDC regarding COVID19, or the coronavirus, to incorporate their advice into our business...
Considering the fact that 65 percent of people are visual learners, it's a mistake not to think about trial presentation when organizing all the moving parts for one's case. To make a great impact on the jury and judge, attorneys should invest in visual aids that...
For legal professionals in most states, driving from one end of the state to the other for legal proceedings is a daunting, but manageable task. It will make for a long day, but ultimately, when the day is done, they can make the long trek home and sleep in the...