The NNRC National Court Reporters Directory
All Your Court Reporting Needs in One Place
Click on the Directory Below to Find an Official NNRC Resource
Timely, Accurate Court Reporting Services
Whether you are seeking national court reporting companies or need to book a deposition in Canada, the United Kingdom or Europe, the members of the National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) use the latest technology to produce accurate reports to meet your deadlines. Each and every one of our resources are designed to make your life easier. Our timely, efficient members will produce the results your case needs, because to them, you are more than just a number.
- National & International Court Reporting
- National & Worldwide Real-time Reporting
- Real-time Streaming (Text, Video, or Both)
- Daily Copy & Same-Day Rough-Drafts
- Expedited Transcripts
- Green Transcripts – Paperless Transcripts via PDF
- Email Delivery & Web-Based Transcript Repositories
- Full-Sized & Condensed Transcripts
- Word Index (Concordance)
- Exhibits Scanning & Linking To Searchable PDF Format
- Court Reporter Scheduling in the USA, UK, Europe and Canada
- Secure, Off-Site Archiving Of All Transcripts
- National & global Legal Videography
- Conference Rooms across the nation and around the world
- Network of Video Conferencing Facilities Worldwide
To schedule a court reporter, call 866.337.6672 to reach NNRC’s National Court Reporter Booking Office 24 hour toll-free.
Find the Services You Need!
Real Time Reporting
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
NNRC California Court Reporters Office
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Search the NNRC Global Network
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
The NNRC is pleased to announce that our Boston court reporting firm, O'Brien and Levine, has been named number one in court reporting and video deposition by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly for not just Boston, but the entire state of Massachusetts. This is the second...
The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is pleased to announce the newest addition to our service pages. These three pages allow clients a better understanding of the wide breadth of services offered by the NNRC, so an educated decision can be made as to what...
The National Network Reporting Company is pleased to announce the latest addition to their directory of court reporters. With just a few clicks of a button, attorneys and paralegals can find Kansas court reporters whose quality has been verified by the NNRC. With...