The NNRC National Court Reporters Directory
All Your Court Reporting Needs in One Place
Click on the Directory Below to Find an Official NNRC Resource
Timely, Accurate Court Reporting Services
Whether you are seeking national court reporting companies or need to book a deposition in Canada, the United Kingdom or Europe, the members of the National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) use the latest technology to produce accurate reports to meet your deadlines. Each and every one of our resources are designed to make your life easier. Our timely, efficient members will produce the results your case needs, because to them, you are more than just a number.
- National & International Court Reporting
- National & Worldwide Real-time Reporting
- Real-time Streaming (Text, Video, or Both)
- Daily Copy & Same-Day Rough-Drafts
- Expedited Transcripts
- Green Transcripts – Paperless Transcripts via PDF
- Email Delivery & Web-Based Transcript Repositories
- Full-Sized & Condensed Transcripts
- Word Index (Concordance)
- Exhibits Scanning & Linking To Searchable PDF Format
- Court Reporter Scheduling in the USA, UK, Europe and Canada
- Secure, Off-Site Archiving Of All Transcripts
- National & global Legal Videography
- Conference Rooms across the nation and around the world
- Network of Video Conferencing Facilities Worldwide
To schedule a court reporter, call 866.337.6672 to reach NNRC’s National Court Reporter Booking Office 24 hour toll-free.
Find the Services You Need!
Real Time Reporting
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
NNRC California Court Reporters Office
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Search the NNRC Global Network
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: Cannon Law The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is pleased to announce their brand new areas of practice page. Family law is the area of practice that deals in all aspects of family life-- such as marriage and prenuptial agreements, but also highly...
Credit: Art Law & More The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is pleased to announce their new pages on corporate law litigation support and civil rights law litigation support. Members of the NNRC across the globe service a number of areas of practice-- so...
When I chose to go to court reporting school, I can remember thinking it would be exactly like what I saw on TV. I used to love all of the television courtroom dramas of the ‘80s. Just think, in two years’ time I would be in a dramatic courtroom every day sitting...