The NNRC National Court Reporters Directory
All Your Court Reporting Needs in One Place
Click on the Directory Below to Find an Official NNRC Resource
Timely, Accurate Court Reporting Services
Whether you are seeking national court reporting companies or need to book a deposition in Canada, the United Kingdom or Europe, the members of the National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) use the latest technology to produce accurate reports to meet your deadlines. Each and every one of our resources are designed to make your life easier. Our timely, efficient members will produce the results your case needs, because to them, you are more than just a number.
- National & International Court Reporting
- National & Worldwide Real-time Reporting
- Real-time Streaming (Text, Video, or Both)
- Daily Copy & Same-Day Rough-Drafts
- Expedited Transcripts
- Green Transcripts – Paperless Transcripts via PDF
- Email Delivery & Web-Based Transcript Repositories
- Full-Sized & Condensed Transcripts
- Word Index (Concordance)
- Exhibits Scanning & Linking To Searchable PDF Format
- Court Reporter Scheduling in the USA, UK, Europe and Canada
- Secure, Off-Site Archiving Of All Transcripts
- National & global Legal Videography
- Conference Rooms across the nation and around the world
- Network of Video Conferencing Facilities Worldwide
To schedule a court reporter, call 866.337.6672 to reach NNRC’s National Court Reporter Booking Office 24 hour toll-free.
Find the Services You Need!
Real Time Reporting
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: CIO The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is pleased to announce our new page on preparing for remote depositions. There are many similarities and differences that occur when planning a remote deposition, and it is important to fully understand them....
Credit: Computerworld Working from home has become the new normal for every professional who has the ability to do so. While some might think that an office door closing means the business is closed, that is not the case in the slightest. Businesses that once had...
Credit: Commercial Integrator Adjusting to working from home can be difficult for many people. For legal professionals, it can be hard to figure out how to continue the flow of legal discourse without meeting in a physical location with an entire legal team in order...