What We Do at the NNRC
The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is the source for the latest in deposition technology and the most experienced court reporting professionals in the United States and in many other locations around the world. As an organization of independently owned court reporting companies, we place a wide array of support for diverse legal work just a phone call or click away through our 24-hour booking office and our online scheduling interface.
Helping Lawyers Meet Today’s Challenges
NNRC provides all of the services that lawyers expect, while paying close attention to detail, creating an optimal customer service-driven team. Lawyers can expect:
- Trial presentation support with TrialDirector® to present exhibits more effectively;
- Early set-up and testing of equipment so that we are ready to go on the record as soon as you are;
- Comfortable, fully equipped conference rooms that are the perfect venues for out-of-town depositions and other legal work;
- Cutting edge technology to facilitate videoconferencing, legal video services, realtime reporting, and internet streaming;
- Expedited transcripts and other products for lawyers involved in fast-moving cases;
- Flexibility to work with your in-house litigation system.
Adding Efficiency and Effectiveness
NNRC can help you expand your reach and can save you time on your cases. Whether it is connecting you to proceedings via the internet, reacting to changing circumstances during your litigation or accessing old transcripts, our team is ready to help meet your unique needs, while providing the reliable and accurate services that make our member firms industry leaders.
Search Our Court Reporters Database
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
As one of the largest cities in the state of Ohio, attorneys who practice in Cleveland have a lot on their plate. They require a court reporter who can keep up with the hustle and bustle while still being available to provide the customer service clients need. What's...
With such a diverse array of people working in Miami, it makes sense that the world of law would be equally as diverse. For attorneys in the area, they need a court reporter who is knowledgeable about a wide variety of areas of practice. They should use the latest...
The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) partners with talented court reporting firms across the world to bring our clientele the best service in the business. Among those firms is Laws Reporting. Our Miami partner has been a leader in the world of litigation for...