NNRC Staff Serving Attorneys Everywhere
Keep Everyone Safe When Returning to In-Person Meetings, Depositions, and More
Legal professionals everywhere are beginning to return to their physical offices following many months of quarantine. Some may be excited to return to the group setting, but with that excitement may come nerves about how to navigate in-person meetings with several people in a safe manner.
Other than wearing a mask and washing your hands as frequently as possible, there are things you can do to keep yourself, and others as safe as possible during these group settings. Creating a clean, socially distant conference space is one of the best ways to do so. Here are some tips on how you can do so in your own office space:
- Limit each meeting/deposition exclusively to the people who absolutely have to be there.
- Give each person ample room to enter and exit the room.
- Bring your own pens, notebooks, and other supplies. Do not share supplies with others.
- If a meeting space is centered around a large table, make sure there is a seat or two between each person so they are properly distant.
- If possible, have several small tables instead of one large one so each person can have their own, designated space.
Search Our Court Reporters Database
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
The National Network Reporting Company is pleased to announce their realtime reporting service in Cleveland. The NNRC's Cleveland partner, Cady Reporting, offers clients the most detail-oriented realtime reporters. Transcripts are delivered to the attorney's monitor...
The National Network Reporting Company is pleased to announce their realtime reporting services in Las Vegas. The ability to see a transcript immediately as it is recorded is an invaluable one to attorneys, as it allows them to search certain key phrases without...
The National Network Reporting Company is pleased to announce our page on Miami realtime reporting. Realtime reporting is a quintessential part of just about any court reporting firm, and our Miami partner, Laws Reporting, is pleased to offer it. In the fast-paced...