NNRC Staff Serving Attorneys Everywhere
Keep Everyone Safe When Returning to In-Person Meetings, Depositions, and More
Legal professionals everywhere are beginning to return to their physical offices following many months of quarantine. Some may be excited to return to the group setting, but with that excitement may come nerves about how to navigate in-person meetings with several people in a safe manner.
Other than wearing a mask and washing your hands as frequently as possible, there are things you can do to keep yourself, and others as safe as possible during these group settings. Creating a clean, socially distant conference space is one of the best ways to do so. Here are some tips on how you can do so in your own office space:
- Limit each meeting/deposition exclusively to the people who absolutely have to be there.
- Give each person ample room to enter and exit the room.
- Bring your own pens, notebooks, and other supplies. Do not share supplies with others.
- If a meeting space is centered around a large table, make sure there is a seat or two between each person so they are properly distant.
- If possible, have several small tables instead of one large one so each person can have their own, designated space.
Search Our Court Reporters Database
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
In Texas, everything is bigger-- and attorneys expect their court reporting professionals to fit that bill. They have to be faster, more accurate, and more efficient than their competitors. On top of that, they have to offer superior customer service, so attorneys can...
As an international court reporting company, it goes without saying that you can find the fast, accurate, and reliable court reporting professionals you need anywhere in the United States. Our partners go through an intense vetting process to ensure they live up to...
With the National Network Reporting Company, you will find a vast number of skilled, dedicated, and accurate court reporting professionals-- including our partners in Ohio. If a case ever brings you to the great state of Ohio, you have two great options to choose...