The NNRC National Court Reporters Directory
All Your Legal Video Needs in One Place
Click the Directory Below to Find an Official NNRC Resource
Make Your Case with Video Depositions
For the most effective and professional video depositions and legal services, rely on a Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS) from the National Network Reporting Company (NNRC), located throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe. Our high quality equipment is guaranteed to provide crisp and clear results every time
- To capture legal video that can be used to support your case, you need a professional who will set the stage prior to the arrival of participants.
- With the high cost of expert witnesses, it is essential to work with a reliable professional who follows standard protocol and guarantees a high-quality product.
- Rely on NNRC videographers who have shot thousands of hours of depositions, examinations under oath, day-in-the-life vignettes and witness examinations.
- You will get your video when you expect from NNRC’s national team of legal certified videographers.
- Based on your needs, expedited, same day, or next-day delivery are available.
- Standard delivery is an MPEG file on CD or DVD is provided.
- VHS format is available, if required.
- Synchronized text and video can also be provided.
- To allow ample set-up time and troubleshooting, NNRC legal videographers arrive early to assess the lighting conditions, seating arrangements, and other room constraints that may affect the quality of the video.
- Every detail assures that the end-product contributes to your case. For example, equipment is set-up neatly, microphone wires are taped under the table and neutral backdrops are used to enhance the image.
- You will be pleased with the final quality of visuals and sound as a result of constantly monitoring audio levels and framing of the deponent and/or exhibits throughout the proceeding.
Legal Video Protocol
- Your video playbacks will be clear, audible and professional because NNRC’s videographers have been specially trained and adhere to Certified Legal Video Specialist guidelines and principles.
- The DVD that you play in court will have sharp images on monitors that clearly show exhibits and witnesses.
- The use of broadcast quality lapel microphones delivers sound that is easily heard in the courtroom.
- The high quality output complies with the specific video formats used by the legal industry.
Schedule your legal video services with NNRC online, or call us toll-free at 866.337.6672 to book a videographer with NNRC’s Nationwide Scheduling Office. For more information about NCRA certifications, visit the NCRA website.
Find the Services You Need!
Real Time Reporting
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Search the NNRC Global Network
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: Gulf State College At the NNRC, the health and well-being of our clients and employees is most important. We have been closely following updates from the WHO and CDC regarding COVID19, or the coronavirus, to incorporate their advice into our business...
Considering the fact that 65 percent of people are visual learners, it's a mistake not to think about trial presentation when organizing all the moving parts for one's case. To make a great impact on the jury and judge, attorneys should invest in visual aids that...
For legal professionals in most states, driving from one end of the state to the other for legal proceedings is a daunting, but manageable task. It will make for a long day, but ultimately, when the day is done, they can make the long trek home and sleep in the...