NNRC Staff Serving Attorneys Everywhere
Keep Everyone Safe When Returning to In-Person Meetings, Depositions, and More
Legal professionals everywhere are beginning to return to their physical offices following many months of quarantine. Some may be excited to return to the group setting, but with that excitement may come nerves about how to navigate in-person meetings with several people in a safe manner.
Other than wearing a mask and washing your hands as frequently as possible, there are things you can do to keep yourself, and others as safe as possible during these group settings. Creating a clean, socially distant conference space is one of the best ways to do so. Here are some tips on how you can do so in your own office space:
- Limit each meeting/deposition exclusively to the people who absolutely have to be there.
- Give each person ample room to enter and exit the room.
- Bring your own pens, notebooks, and other supplies. Do not share supplies with others.
- If a meeting space is centered around a large table, make sure there is a seat or two between each person so they are properly distant.
- If possible, have several small tables instead of one large one so each person can have their own, designated space.
Search Our Court Reporters Database
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: CNBC O'Brien & Levine, one of our many brilliant partners, is pleased to announce president Kenny Zais' feature on the latest episode of the MassBar Beat podcast. The episode, titled "Remote Depositions: Best practices and pitfalls," discusses a variety of...
The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is pleased to announce our page of frequently asked questions about legal video. As the world of law changes, legal video has become more and more important. Some legal professionals, however, are still uncertain about...
O’Brien & Levine Wins 4th Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Reader Ranking Awards for Best Court Reporting and Video Deposition Solutions
Boston, MA, Sept. 9, 2020 – For the 4th consecutive year, O’Brien & Levine Court Reporting Solutions (O&L) was voted the top “Court Reporting” and “Video Deposition” agency by the readers of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly. The 2020 honorees were announced last...