NNRC Staff Serving Attorneys Everywhere
Keep Everyone Safe When Returning to In-Person Meetings, Depositions, and More
Legal professionals everywhere are beginning to return to their physical offices following many months of quarantine. Some may be excited to return to the group setting, but with that excitement may come nerves about how to navigate in-person meetings with several people in a safe manner.
Other than wearing a mask and washing your hands as frequently as possible, there are things you can do to keep yourself, and others as safe as possible during these group settings. Creating a clean, socially distant conference space is one of the best ways to do so. Here are some tips on how you can do so in your own office space:
- Limit each meeting/deposition exclusively to the people who absolutely have to be there.
- Give each person ample room to enter and exit the room.
- Bring your own pens, notebooks, and other supplies. Do not share supplies with others.
- If a meeting space is centered around a large table, make sure there is a seat or two between each person so they are properly distant.
- If possible, have several small tables instead of one large one so each person can have their own, designated space.
Search Our Court Reporters Database
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: American Expat Finance The NNRC is pleased to announce our remote deposition database. As we continue to find our own ways to navigate the global pandemic, legal professionals have grown to rely upon remote depositions to continue the course of law. They allow...
Credit: Lawyer Monthly The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is pleased to announce our latest for legal professionals across North America. On our page, "List of North American Bar Associations," attorneys, paralegals, and all other legal professionals can...
Credit: CNBC O'Brien & Levine, one of our many brilliant partners, is pleased to announce president Kenny Zais' feature on the latest episode of the MassBar Beat podcast. The episode, titled "Remote Depositions: Best practices and pitfalls," discusses a variety of...