What We Do at the NNRC
The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is the source for the latest in deposition technology and the most experienced court reporting professionals in the United States and in many other locations around the world. As an organization of independently owned court reporting companies, we place a wide array of support for diverse legal work just a phone call or click away through our 24-hour booking office and our online scheduling interface.
Helping Lawyers Meet Today’s Challenges
NNRC provides all of the services that lawyers expect, while paying close attention to detail, creating an optimal customer service-driven team. Lawyers can expect:
- Trial presentation support with TrialDirector® to present exhibits more effectively;
- Early set-up and testing of equipment so that we are ready to go on the record as soon as you are;
- Comfortable, fully equipped conference rooms that are the perfect venues for out-of-town depositions and other legal work;
- Cutting edge technology to facilitate videoconferencing, legal video services, realtime reporting, and internet streaming;
- Expedited transcripts and other products for lawyers involved in fast-moving cases;
- Flexibility to work with your in-house litigation system.
Adding Efficiency and Effectiveness
NNRC can help you expand your reach and can save you time on your cases. Whether it is connecting you to proceedings via the internet, reacting to changing circumstances during your litigation or accessing old transcripts, our team is ready to help meet your unique needs, while providing the reliable and accurate services that make our member firms industry leaders.
Search Our Court Reporters Database
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: Gulf State College At the NNRC, the health and well-being of our clients and employees is most important. We have been closely following updates from the WHO and CDC regarding COVID19, or the coronavirus, to incorporate their advice into our business...
Considering the fact that 65 percent of people are visual learners, it's a mistake not to think about trial presentation when organizing all the moving parts for one's case. To make a great impact on the jury and judge, attorneys should invest in visual aids that...
For legal professionals in most states, driving from one end of the state to the other for legal proceedings is a daunting, but manageable task. It will make for a long day, but ultimately, when the day is done, they can make the long trek home and sleep in the...