What We Do at the NNRC
The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is the source for the latest in deposition technology and the most experienced court reporting professionals in the United States and in many other locations around the world. As an organization of independently owned court reporting companies, we place a wide array of support for diverse legal work just a phone call or click away through our 24-hour booking office and our online scheduling interface.
Helping Lawyers Meet Today’s Challenges
NNRC provides all of the services that lawyers expect, while paying close attention to detail, creating an optimal customer service-driven team. Lawyers can expect:
- Trial presentation support with TrialDirector® to present exhibits more effectively;
- Early set-up and testing of equipment so that we are ready to go on the record as soon as you are;
- Comfortable, fully equipped conference rooms that are the perfect venues for out-of-town depositions and other legal work;
- Cutting edge technology to facilitate videoconferencing, legal video services, realtime reporting, and internet streaming;
- Expedited transcripts and other products for lawyers involved in fast-moving cases;
- Flexibility to work with your in-house litigation system.
Adding Efficiency and Effectiveness
NNRC can help you expand your reach and can save you time on your cases. Whether it is connecting you to proceedings via the internet, reacting to changing circumstances during your litigation or accessing old transcripts, our team is ready to help meet your unique needs, while providing the reliable and accurate services that make our member firms industry leaders.
Search Our Court Reporters Database
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Credit: American Expat Finance The NNRC is pleased to announce our remote deposition database. As we continue to find our own ways to navigate the global pandemic, legal professionals have grown to rely upon remote depositions to continue the course of law. They allow...
Credit: Lawyer Monthly The National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) is pleased to announce our latest for legal professionals across North America. On our page, "List of North American Bar Associations," attorneys, paralegals, and all other legal professionals can...
Credit: CNBC O'Brien & Levine, one of our many brilliant partners, is pleased to announce president Kenny Zais' feature on the latest episode of the MassBar Beat podcast. The episode, titled "Remote Depositions: Best practices and pitfalls," discusses a variety of...