Your National & Global Source for Court Reporters
When you are working out-of-town, rely on the National Network of Reporting Companies (NNRC), the most prestigious and largest litigation support network, handling more than 10 million depositions since 1983. The select members of NNRC have been personally recommended and assessed as the most technologically advanced, dependable court reporting firms offering litigation support services in the USA and worldwide.
Find Court Reporting Services
Timely, Accurate Court Reporting Services Whether you are seeking national court reporting companies or need to book a deposition in The United States, Canada or Europe, the members of the National Network of Reporting Companies (NNRC) use the latest technology to produce accurate reports to meet your deadlines.
Legal Video Services
Make Your Case with Video Depositions For the most effective and professional video depositions and legal services, rely on a Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS) from the National Network of Reporting Companies (NNRC), located throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe.
Video Conference Services
NNRC Worldwide Video Conference Rooms Scheduling video conferencing rooms and services with NNRC is the easy way to coordinate your next meeting by video conference. NNRC has video conferencing facilities in centers across the United States and Canada. Contact us to help you to connect just about anywhere in the world.
Locate NNRC Court Reporters Worldwide
No matter what community you are working in, our court reporters are in most large cities and work in partnership to provide coverage to the entire United States, Canada and Europe. To locate the court reporting companies that have met the most rigorous qualifications to join NNRC, search our global network below.
Search the NNRC Global Network
Hover over text below to search your area
- A Recipe For Implementing a Diversity and Inclusion Program in Any Law OfficeThis article has been republished by permission of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. By Sanford E. Watson This article is written for those committed to starting or maintaining a diversity and inclusion program within their law office. I have not … Continue reading →hanknelson
- New Court Reporting Documentary Debuts at SXSW Festival in AustinA new documentary about court reporting will debut at the SXSW Festival this weekend in Austin, TX. The documentary, titled For the Record, is built around the effort of Mark Kislingbury to break his own Guinness World Record as the … Continue reading →hanknelson
- Secure Online Repositories
- Certified Real Time Court Reporters
- Global Video Conferencing Services
- Online Scheduling