Complete Environmental Law Litigation Support
Environmental Law, also known as Environmental and Natural Resources Law regards the collection of treaties, statutes, regulations, and laws put in place to address the effects that human life and civilization have on the environment. It is composed of two main principles: pollution management and remedies and the management of natural resources such as forests, minerals, waterways, and wildlife.
As one of the more recent types of laws to be introduced, the core of our current environmental laws and regulations started during the 1960’s, when the detrimental impact of human advancement upon the environment was beginning to be felt across the globe. Now, environmental efforts have become a key factor in international negotiations and economic debates.
Environmental laws come at both the Federal and State level and both agencies can take legal action in the form of civil fines or criminal proceedings depending on the severity of the transgression.
Federal Environmental Agencies
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of the Interior
- US Forest Service of the Department of Agriculture
- National Resources Conservation Service of the Department of Agriculture
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the Department of Commerce
- Office of Environmental Management of the U.S. Department of Energy
State Environmental Agencies
- Health and Environmental Agencies of the U.S. States and Territories
- Gateway to State Resources Locations
- State Statutes on Environmental Resources
Major Federal Laws:
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- 40 C.F.R. – Code of Federal Regulations
International Environmental Laws
Ensure that your team has access to the best litigation support services available with independent court reporting firms like the ones featured in the NNRC. Our members have made quality litigation support with state of the art technology handled by an experience, helpful staff their number one priority in addition to excellent real-time reporting services. For any lawyers navigating the murky waters of Environmental and Natural Resources Law, expert litigation support can ensure a positive outcome and a winning case.
NNRC is proud to announce the re-design and publication of our new Ohio court reporters directory. The new page is a micro-site containing everything from a list of our Ohio members to information on contacting our offices, the latest Ohio legal news and information...
NNRC is pleased to announce the publication of a new directory of California court reporters. The mico-site page within our national directory consists of a searchable index of official NNRC members in the Golden State as well as a mobile booking engine, contact form,...