The NNRC National Court Reporters Directory
All Your Court Reporting Needs in One Place
Click on the Directory Below to Find an Official NNRC Resource
Timely, Accurate Court Reporting Services
Whether you are seeking national court reporting companies or need to book a deposition in Canada, the United Kingdom or Europe, the members of the National Network Reporting Company (NNRC) use the latest technology to produce accurate reports to meet your deadlines. Each and every one of our resources are designed to make your life easier. Our timely, efficient members will produce the results your case needs, because to them, you are more than just a number.
- National & International Court Reporting
- National & Worldwide Real-time Reporting
- Real-time Streaming (Text, Video, or Both)
- Daily Copy & Same-Day Rough-Drafts
- Expedited Transcripts
- Green Transcripts – Paperless Transcripts via PDF
- Email Delivery & Web-Based Transcript Repositories
- Full-Sized & Condensed Transcripts
- Word Index (Concordance)
- Exhibits Scanning & Linking To Searchable PDF Format
- Court Reporter Scheduling in the USA, UK, Europe and Canada
- Secure, Off-Site Archiving Of All Transcripts
- National & global Legal Videography
- Conference Rooms across the nation and around the world
- Network of Video Conferencing Facilities Worldwide
To schedule a court reporter, call 866.337.6672 to reach NNRC’s National Court Reporter Booking Office 24 hour toll-free.
Find the Services You Need!
Real Time Reporting
Our National Headquarters
950 GLENN DRIVE
FOLSOM, CA 95630
NNRC California Court Reporters Office
Schedule A Service
Find a Court Reporting Firm Anywhere In the Nation!
Search the NNRC Global Network
Find a Reporter Using Our Searchable Menu Below
Dickie Scruggs may not be the person that you ever want to imitate your career after, we mean, like, ever. He was convicted of bribing a federal judge, was disbarred and sent to prison. We agree that part is not exactly a success story. His real success comes after...
This is a question that comes up time and time again, because there is not a definitive answer. The specifics vary between states and even regions, but even so, we can provide a generalized answer. Here are five major differences between the two. Judges have a much...
Did you realize that there are over 600 breeds of pigeons in the world? And most of us probably immediately think only of the seemingly less-than-hygienic gray ones that desecrate city buildings and statues of revered civic patrons and drive pedestrians and cyclists...